Search found 3 matches

by simonbuick
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:39 pm
Forum: Engine and Drive Train
Topic: Blowby 58special
Replies: 0
Views: 31432

Blowby 58special

hello buick lovers.
my buick special 1958 is bothered by blowby.
I'm going to do a compression test, but does any of you have experience with this?
I checked the cylinders with an endoscope this afternoon, and they are blackened.
Can this be cleaned without doing further damage to the engine.
I ...
by simonbuick
Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:32 pm
Forum: Electrical and Accessories
Topic: odometer
Replies: 1
Views: 23774

odometer

Hello
Can anyone tell met how it is posiblle that my odometer is stopt working but my speedometer is working fine.
can it ber repaird?

thanks ,best regards Simon
by simonbuick
Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:13 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Videos & sound of your 58 Buicks running please !!
Replies: 1
Views: 15783

Re: Videos & sound of your 58 Buicks running please !!

Hello ,
This is my buick on the end is th sound of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFjOR7pw6I4
Regardes Simon