Thanks for the info. I'll look into it. I'll keep everyone up to date on the progress. Hope to have images of the car up soon too.
Again thanks.
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 am
- Forum: Body, Trim, Interiors
- Topic: Seat Slip Covers
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13682
- Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:30 am
- Forum: Body, Trim, Interiors
- Topic: Seat Slip Covers
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13682
Re: Seat Slip Covers
dvonk- thanks for the reply. If it's not to much trouble to see what other models that might help me I'd much applicate it.
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
- Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:17 pm
- Forum: Body, Trim, Interiors
- Topic: Seat Slip Covers
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13682
Seat Slip Covers
Hello All,
I'm new to the forum and want to start by saying hello to everyone.
Just got my 1958 Buick Special 4dr back from paint (satin black with a pearl white roof) I want to see if there are any stock seat covers I can slip over my existing seats.
The original seats are ripped in some areas I'm ...
I'm new to the forum and want to start by saying hello to everyone.
Just got my 1958 Buick Special 4dr back from paint (satin black with a pearl white roof) I want to see if there are any stock seat covers I can slip over my existing seats.
The original seats are ripped in some areas I'm ...