Page 1 of 1


PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 pm
by frame30
Does anyone know how the outside fuzzies go on the door of a 58 buick wagon? I'm stumped. I'm thinking of gluing them on. Cheers. Michael.

Re: fuzzies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 pm
by Smartin
They are stapled to the stainless belt molding. I will be riveting mine on. I did this on a 55 Special. I used the smallest standard rivets I could get at Home Depot (which are 1/8" I believe). After they were attached, I just put a dab of flat black paint on the heads of the rivets to keep them from showing when installed.