1958 buick limited

This area is for members to post Buick-related automotive items for sale or trade (help the buyer find you!). Auction links are allowed. Dealers in automotive parts are discouraged from using this free bulletin board to advertise their "for profit" sales. Personal sales are encouraged to help Buick owners fix their cars. Please post to your message if the item has been sold. All posts over 45 days old will be deleted.

1958 buick limited

Postby only1erbo » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:40 pm

I am looking to some people with a lot more experience with old Buicks then me for a little advice. I have a 58 limited 2 dr I am wanting to sell . Here is where I need advice. The car is was inherited out of an estate and is being sold to help cover cost of everything else . The car is 90% restored bye a professional . It needs finished . Everything is there to finish it. Here is what it needs

hood, trunk and fenders needs the clear coat wet sanded and polished.
The interior needs finished installed. front door panels front seat and headliner and dash pad. Its all there and new.
Needs new exhaust . Is not with the car.
needs some chrome installed on areas that havnt been polished yet.
car runs.. go and stops like it should.

the car is red and silver.
I have no idea at all what these cars bring. I have restored many old cars but always mid sixties Chevies, so this is out of my league

Any where you guys could steer me would be great.

Thank you in advance.
only1erbo

Re: 1958 buick limited

Postby Smartin » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:05 pm

This is a really difficult thing to pin a $$ amount on. Do you have photos of the car? If so, email them to me and I can post them if you are unable to.

adamm@buickpartsdirectory.com

Where are you located?
Smartin
'58 Buick Addict

Return to For Sale