Special/Century parts

This area is for members to post Buick-related automotive items for sale or trade (help the buyer find you!). Auction links are allowed. Dealers in automotive parts are discouraged from using this free bulletin board to advertise their "for profit" sales. Personal sales are encouraged to help Buick owners fix their cars. Please post to your message if the item has been sold. All posts over 45 days old will be deleted.

Special/Century parts

Postby Boots43 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:36 pm

I have quite a few trim pieces, stainless etc. that I have no use for. Would take fair offers. Dashboard, tail light chrome, rear bumper sides, headlight buckets complete front bumper, trunklid, inner fender wells etc. Might trade also. I'm looking for the rear bumper section where the gas cover is located. also the two little cigar shaped rear bumper pieces. Let me know what you are looking for and thankyou, Charlie
Boots43

Re: Special/Century parts

Postby Smartin » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Charlie, I am always looking for stainless trim that I can repair and sell to those who need it. What stainless bits do you have? Any eyebrow moldings that are typically cracked in half?
Smartin
'58 Buick Addict

Postby Boots43 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:45 pm

I will go out to the shed tomorrow and pull out the eyebrow pieces that I have. They are not perfect by no means but repairable. Most of the side trim for a 4dr also, spears etc. Maybe I should lay it all out and take some photos just in case someone needs pictures. I will get back to you on this on Monday. Charlie
Boots43

Postby Smartin » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Perfect...thanks.

I would prefer to buy complete sets of things like sweepspear trim if possible. I don't necessarily need the big shovel trim or all of that garbage that goes on the quarters...just the stuff from the eyebrow to the rear wheel well, and over it to the bumper. 2 door preferred, but will consider 4 door stuff.
Smartin
'58 Buick Addict

Postby Boots43 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:18 am

Boots43

Postby Smartin » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Could you give me a number on just the eyebrow trims? Then the complete set (minus the big wide trim in the center of the quarter and rear doors). Also, there should be the 1" wide pieces that line the rear wheel openings and end at the bumper.
Smartin
'58 Buick Addict

Postby Boots43 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Adam I will look for the other pieces tomorrow after work and let you know if I have the other pieces. As for price I don't really have a number but I will think about it or you could make an offer. Thanks
Boots43

Postby Smartin » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Sending PM...
Smartin
'58 Buick Addict

Return to For Sale